By using www.traveltriangleaustralia.com you agree to be legally bound by the following Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use www.traveltriangleaustralia.com.au website. In all cases the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all the other person(s) named in the booking and who partake in the booked tour(s).
- 1Itineraries, prices and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- 2All passengers are required to wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles.
- 3Parents, guardians or the client are required to ensure all children wear seat belts in seat belt equipped in the vehicles.
- 4Travel Triangle Australia bus and coach drivers are responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle as their primary focus and anyone causing danger or problems will be asked to withdraw from the tour and no refunds shall be given.
- 5No illicit drugs or alcohol is to be consumed on any of our vehicles.
- 6Smoking is not permitted on any of our vehicles.
- 7Travel Triangle Australia and its operators reserve the right to eject any passengers behaving in an inappropriate, offensive, intoxicated or destructive manner from the vehicle or stop the vehicle until the situation is resolved. This may include requesting Police to attend.
- 8Passengers and Clients are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle as a direct result of your booking. Examples include vandalism, excessive vehicle cleaning due to food or beverage spillage and breakage of interior or exterior fittings.
- 9Travel Triangle Australia is not responsible for any property left or thought to be left on any of our vehicle. Travel Triangle Australia will endeavour to search each vehicle at least daily for lost property and store it at the depot office for a minimum 48 hours. Travel Triangle Australia reserves the right to dispose of or destroy any lost property after this time.
- 10Any lost property found must be collected from Travel Triangle Australia within 48 hours.
- 11Travel Triangle Australia does not guarantee the security of any lost property.
Travel Triangle Australia through the information on our website aims to publish the most accurate, up-to-date information possible regarding costs, dates and times of the tours listed; this information is bound to change frequently. While Travel Triangle Australia undertakes all efforts to update operator information as they occur this is not always possible as quickly as we would like. We therefore cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and suggest that you use it as a guide only in making your selection.
Accuracy of Information and Limitation of Liability
- Travel Triangle Australia does not accept liability to the Customer (or any other person) for any act or omission on the part of the Tour Operator including (but not limited to) any failure by the Tour Operator to provide the Tour, or any accident, loss or damage which the Customer or any other person might suffer as a result of the Tour and the Customer agrees to release and indemnity Travel Triangle Australia from and against any such claim in that respect.
- Travel Triangle Australia does not warrant or represent to the Customer that the Tour is suitable or fit for the Customer’s purpose or corresponds with any advertising of the Tour Operator and the Customer agrees to make their own enquiries with the Tour Operator if required.
- In so far as Travel Triangle Australia is unable by law or by statute to exclude its liability to the Customer then the Customer agrees that the liability of Travel Triangle Australia to the Customer is limited to Travel Triangle Australia providing the Tour (or a similar tour) again to the Customer.
- You the Customer will indemnify Travel Triangle Australia if we suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with your breach of these terms and conditions or any other legal obligation by you.
- All Tours are provided by Tour Operators and based on dates of availability the Tour Operator has provided on the Travel Triangle Australia website. Travel Triangle Australia is unable to guarantee the availability of any tour included on these websites.
- Travel Triangle Australia have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the content of this site is correct, but all information is subject to change at any time without notice. As a user of this website you acknowledge that Travel Triangle Australia is unable to check the accuracy of all information provided by a Tour Operator. You should make your own independent enquiries with the Tour Operator and other third parties and use your own judgment to assess the accuracy of any information accessed through www.traveltriangleaustralia.com.au.
Age and identity of Customer
- aTravel Triangle Australia will not accept any Booking from the Customer unless the Customer is at least 18 years of age. The Customer warrants and assures Travel Triangle Australia that they are at least 18 years of age.
- bThe Customer will be required by the Tour Operator to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that their identity matches the booking identity. The customer will also be required by the Tour Operator to sign the booking confirmation/voucher and may be asked to present the credit card used to purchase the tour. A copy of this photo ID and/or signature may be retained by the Tour Operator to minimise the risk of credit card fraud or for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of a dispute.
- cWhere there is a discrepancy between the photo ID and the booking identity, or the signature on the credit card and the signature on the booking confirmation form, the voucher can be confiscated and immediately cancelled without refund.
- cIf the Customer wishes to pay by credit card for a tour and the person who will undertake the tour is different to the Customer, the Customer must contact Travel Triangle Australia after the booking has been confirmed to establish their identity.
Age and identity of Customer
- Fares are in Australian dollars, include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice.
- Children aged between 4 - 14 years inclusive receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated- Refer to our website for correct pricing.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 3 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies. Courtesy Hotel Pick Ups
- Pick up times may vary depending on traffic, weather and other unforeseen conditions.
- Return hotel drop-offs will be the same place unless the request is made prior and its on the way or nearby only.
- If your hotel is not shown in our listing, please enquire at reception as pickups may be arranged.
Credit Card Surcharge
- A 3% surcharge applies on American Express, Diners Club and JCB credit cards.
- For all tours cancellation and refund varies to the approval of the different tour operators.
Cancellation by you, the Customer — If you are not able to partake in a Tour on the date and time you have booked you should contact the Tour Operator as far prior to this date and time as possible. Travel Triangle Australia refund for a tour is based on the individual tour operator's Refund and Cancellation policy. The Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Tour Operator, Travel Triangle Australia shall at all times be entitled to retain at least the Booking Fee plus a deposit equivalent to 20% of the Price.
Cancellation by the Tour Operator (apart from weather) — In some cases a Tour Operator may make alterations to a tour date, price, inclusions, itinerary, minimum numbers, ages etc. Travel Triangle Australia reserves the right to cancel, change, transfer or substitute any tour that you have booked, at any time and for any reason. If you choose not to accept the alternatives offered you will be entitled to a full refund including the booking fee. Notwithstanding the above, if we receive advance notice of a significant change to a tour, we will make a reasonable effort to communicate this to you and to facilitate an amendment of the booking.
Cancellation because of Weather — If the Tour you have booked is unable to be taken because of weather, it may be rescheduled. You the Customer should make contact with the Tour Operator prior to the date and time of travel using the contact details provided on your booking confirmation to organise this. Travel Triangle Australia is unable to reschedule or assist in the reschedule of a Tour. The Tour Operator will do all possible to reschedule the Tour to a date and time suitable to you the Customer. If the rescheduled date is not suitable you may be entitled to a refund BUT the Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Tour Operator, Travel Triangle Australia shall at all times be entitled to retain the Booking Fee plus a deposit equivalent to 20% of the Price.
- aIf Travel Triangle Australia is notified within 72 hours of the date that a Tour was due to be taken that the Customer did not take the Tour due to:
- Fraud AND the Tour Operator cannot produce a Booking confirmation form signed by the Customer; or
- The Tour Operator had ceased to exist;
- bTHEN Travel Triangle Australia will refund the Price and the Booking Fee in full to the Customer.
- cIn some instances bank fees and exchange rates may mean the amount refunded is different to the amount originally paid for a tour, particularly in instances where a currency exchange is involved. Travel Triangle Australia warrants it has no control over any bank fees or exchange rates and is unable to accept responsibility for any such discrepancies in refunded amounts.
Some of the tours promoted by Travel Triangle Australia as a booking agent may be potentially dangerous. Prior to making and paying for a booking you the Customer should be aware of this. You the Customer agree to be responsible for making independent enquiries with the Tour Operator and other third parties regarding the need to acquire your own insurance coverage.
The Customer agrees that the terms of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Queensland and any dispute shall be heard by the court of appropriate jurisdiction in Queensland.